Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing is an excellent complement to SEO (which increases rankings in organic search results), boosting your business’ internet visibility with paid results. PPC can give you quick results while you wait for SEO results to take hold. You pay only when a prospect clicks on your ads. PPC results are easy to track and analyze to constantly improve your ROI. The combination of SEO and PPC maximizes your company’s internet presence and provides both short and long term results.
Our PPC Managers will create and manage an account on your behalf. Efficiently and effectively utilizing your budget to drive new qualified customers to your website or social media page. Each month reports will be provided detailing the campaigns and their effectiveness.
Details of PPC Management Contract
- $100 One Time Account Setup Fee
- Customized Google AdWords setup
- $300/month management fee
Includes (Hours are cumulative):
- 3 hours/week of dedicated campaign creation, management, and monitoring
- 1 hour/month individual consultation
- Monthly reports
- Recommended minimum $20/daily PPC AdWords budget
*Additional consultation to be billed at $60/hr
Who should we use PPC Marketing?
Ultimately, pay-per-click marketing is good for everyone:
- It’s good for searchers – Research indicates that searchers click on paid search ads more often than any other form of digital advertising. This means that people really don’t mind being advertised to, provided that the products and services advertised actually fit the searcher’s needs. And because we use search engines when we’re looking for products and services, the results, including the ads, are generally highly relevant to what we’re looking for. Plus, Google has developed an excellent formula for ensuring that PPC ads meet the user’s needs.
- It’s good for advertisers – Advertisers are offered a unique means of putting their message in front of an audience who is actively and specifically seeking out their product. Because searchers reveal their intent through their search query, advertisers are able to measure the quality of traffic that results from search engine clicks.
- It’s good for search engines – PPC enables search engines to cater to searchers and advertisers simultaneously. The searchers comprise their user-base, while the advertisers provide them with their revenue stream. The engines want to provide relevant results, first and foremost, while offering a highly targeted, revenue-driving advertising channel.
Why do I need a dedicated PPC Manager?
It’s not just picking random words and bidding random amounts. Without consistent monitoring, your ads may not appear to the right people.